Re: Program structure of Pstricks, what is its basic structure?

From: Giuseppe Bilotta
Subject: Re: Program structure of Pstricks, what is its basic structure?
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 11:52:45 +0100

Crashedandburnt wrote:
> The conclusion I want to present to the readership is the following.
> Only Richard Stallman, and Linus Trovalds are the true gnu/free
> software people.
> Gnu is coming with good books and manuals on the software.

There are good books on TeX too, for free. TeX by Topic, to name one.
Nobody said that the original author *must* be the one that makes the
reference documentation. I highly doubt Linus Torvalds or RSM are the
only authors of the "good books and manuals" on their software,
however strong contributors they might have been.

--
Giuseppe "Oblomov" Bilotta

Can't you see
It all makes perfect sense