Re: Ipell

From: Tim McNamara
Subject: Re: Ipell
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 13:21:51 -0600

GA <ga44@cornell.edu> writes:

> Does anyone know how to get ispell to work from within emacsin LaTeX
> mode. It walys starts good and then hangs at "continue to check
> spell with the default dictionary.."  Ia musing XP, with emacs
> 21.1.1

Too bad ispell doesn't work on your current e-mail program.  ;-)

A Google search turns up little, which suggests to me that this is not
a widespread problem.  However, I didn't drill down through the hits
very much, and you might want to do so.  I used "ispell emacs latex"
as the key words.

Which LaTeX mode for Emacs are you using?  Which version?  And which
version of ISpell?  Have you tried ASPell?  Are you using Cygwin?