Re: Emacs on OS X - configuration package

From: videoxfer
Subject: Re: Emacs on OS X - configuration package
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 13:36:54 GMT

On 2004-02-29, Stefan Monnier <monnier@iro.umontreal.ca> wrote:
>>> This seems completely orthogonal to the OS you're running on.
>> It's part of the old macos human-interface guidelines.
>
> So you agree it's not platform dependent.

No, I don't agree with that.  The earlier poster is trying to get
emacs to match the Mac HIG, at least in part.  That's what I was
pointing out: it's very consistent with his other platform dependent
mods.  I don't want this particular behavior precisely because it _is_
platform dependent, and I want emacs not to be.