Office 2003 for 50 bucks

From: Bob Negron
Subject: Office 2003 for 50 bucks
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 11:25:05 -0500

An atheist is a man who watches a Notre Dame -- Southern Methodist University game and doesn't care who wins.
What one generation sees as a luxury, the next sees as a necessity.
Inventions have long since reached their limit, and I see no hope for further development.
Where there is no belief, there is no blasphemy.
My family begins with me, your family ends with you.
Nowadays people can be divided into three classes -- the haves the have-nots and the have-not-paid-for-what-they-haves
Right actions in the future are the best apologies for bad actions in the past.

Sensation!! We opened a NEW site with unbekatable prices and products.
800 WORLD BESTn softwared with 90%a discountt - that is a really BEST offer
just imagineh, you can buy ALL softwaree that you ever need and pay priced of just one of it!
Offices 2003 for 50$ - nice deal right ? ;) retail price is 700$ - great savingsr, huh?

Please spend few momentsk of yours preciousv time to check our offerw - it is more than worthh it!

Pleause followq here nowe!
Humor is just another defense against the universe.
What distinguishes the majority of men from the few is their inability to act according to their beliefs.
The Dead Sea is the dead sea, because it continually receives and never gives.
A bad cause will never be supported by bad means and bad men.
The law helps those who watch, not those who sleep.
Sharing food with another human being is an intimate act that should not be indulged in lightly.
Only great souls know the grandeur there is in charity.
I can't bear art that you can walk round and admire. A book should be either a bandit or a rebel or a man in the crowd.
Unless one is taught what to do with success after getting it, achievement of it must inevitably leave him prey to boredom.
Imitation belittles.
I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.
If you like a man's laugh before you know anything of him, you may say with confidence that he is a good man.
You must continue to gain expertise, but avoid thinking like an expert.
He has not learned the first lesson of life who does not every day surmount a fear.
The future is as bright as the promises of God.
It is all right to rat, but you can't re-rat.