Re: E-mail account disabling warning.

From: sl
Subject: Re: E-mail account disabling warning.
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 10:54:27 +0200

sorry, zip file doesn't work. i get the following.

 unzip ./Readme.zip
Archive:  ./Readme.zip
  End-of-central-directory signature not found.  Either this file is not
  a zipfile, or it constitutes one disk of a multi-part archive.  In the
  latter case the central directory and zipfile comment will be found on
  the last disk(s) of this archive.
unzip:  cannot find zipfile directory in one of ./Readme.zip or
        ./Readme.zip.zip, and cannot find ./Readme.zip.ZIP, period.