Re: getting rid of menu bar in text mode

From: fourfold_slimy
Subject: Re: getting rid of menu bar in text mode
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 14:47:31 -0500

On Sat, 24 Apr 2004 16:12:57 +0200, David Kastrup wrote:
> fourfold_slimy <fourfold_slimy@yahoo.com> writes:
> > The menu bar *doesn't do anything* in a console.
>
> Press F10.

F10 brings up a *Completions* buffer, which is an odd interface that I
never use because it's awkward.  And F10 still works even when
menu-bar-mode is off.  Is there anything I can do from the menu bar that I
can't do some other way?

Now that I think of it, I was never able to figure out what emacs command
"F10 e t j f" invokes.