Re: ispell spanish problem

From: Luis O. Silva
Subject: Re: ispell spanish problem
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 09:47:08 -0600

Hi Reiner,

On Fri, 23 Apr 2004 12:36:47 +0200, Reiner Steib writes:

   R> On Fri, Apr 23 2004, Oliver Scholz wrote:
     >> I bet this is yet another latin-9 problem.

   R> Ah, I remember now that we discussed this previously.

That was not another latin-9 problem, that was my stupidity.
The element in `ispell-dictionary-alist' that I posted first,
together with yours, and the one recomended by Oliver (using
"[[:alpha:]]" and "[^[:alpha:]]") all work fine. The problem
was (I must acknowledge) that I was working with large old
files, near the beginning of them, without realizing that at
the end of the file there were local variables defined :-( and
among them "Local IspellDict:"

I'm very sorry for the false alarm and very grateful for your
comments. May be it's time for writing an elisp function that
pop-up a window with the local variables of the file you are
opening.

Best regards,
luis