newbie: is there a complete list of extended commands?

From: Mark A. Odell
Subject: newbie: is there a complete list of extended commands?
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 08:52:50 -0400

I am looking for a complete list of extended commands, e.g. goto-line. I've
downloaded the sources and grep'd for such things but I'm having no luck. I'm
trying to build a Brief keymap for use in Emacs so I'd like to know what
extended commands are available. Right now I only have ALT-g mapped to
goto-line, not much of a Brief keymap yet.

Thanks,

- Mark