Re: On Savannah: What are "arch" and "bidi" and ....

From: Alan Mackenzie
Subject: Re: On Savannah: What are "arch" and "bidi" and ....
Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 17:47:15 +0000

Eli Zaretskii <eliz@gnu.org> wrote on Fri, 07 May 2004 18:31:19 +0200:
>> From: Alan Mackenzie<none@example.invalid>
>> Newsgroups: gnu.emacs.help
>> Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 08:11:01 +0000

>> At the risk of appearing stupid, would somebody please tell me the
>> purpose of the various named branches in the Emacs CVS repository.

> Is gnu.emacs.help really a good place to ask such questions?

Maybe, maybe not.  There might be other people around g.e.h. curious
about the matter.  For certain, some of the best people (such as yourself
and Kevin) hang around here, so answers were forthcoming.

Maybe emacs-devel itself would have been better.

Ah, well.  Have a good weekend!

--
Alan Mackenzie (Munich, Germany)
Email: aacm@muuc.dee; to decode, wherever there is a repeated letter