Re: Persisting centered cursor with Scroll Lock key

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: Persisting centered cursor with Scroll Lock key
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 16:17:56 GMT

Torsten> with my Emacs, but I can have the same behaviour with (setq
Torsten> scroll-preserve-screen-position t), can't I?
> I believe that the behaviors are similar but not the same.

Indeed.  I think it was one of those "5% of the work for 70% of the
behavior".  As for the original poster, he might also want to take a look
at scroll-margin.

In any case determining if scroll-lock is pressed or not doesn't seem to be
easy from elisp.

        Stefan