Office 2003 for 50 bucks

From: Jackie Duarte
Subject: Office 2003 for 50 bucks
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 16:10:35 -0500

It takes a lot of time to be a genius. You have to sit around so much doing nothing, really doing nothing.
Men are lead by trifles.
Not to expose your true feelings to an adult seems to be instinctive from the age of seven or eight onwards.
Exuberance is beauty.
Beauty is a short-lived tyranny.
If a man fools me once, shame on him. If he fools me twice, shame on me.
I would rather go to heaven alone than go to hell in company.

Sensation!! We opened a NEW site with unbepatable prices and products.
800 WORLD BESTa softwarey with 90%u discountf - that is a really BEST offer
just imaginee, you can buy ALL softwarek that you ever need and pay prices of just one of it!
Officeo 2003 for 50$ - nice deal right ? ;) retail price is 700$ - great savingsj, huh?

Please spend few momentsi of yours preciousg time to check our offere - it is more than worthp it!

Pleacse followf here nowm!
He who commits injustice is ever made more wretched than he who suffers it.
Remember, happiness doesn't depend upon who you are or what you have, it depends solely upon what you think.
The cynic, a parasite of civilization, lives by denying it, for the very reason that he is convinced that it will not fail.
Liberty can not be preserved without a general knowledge among the people.
Do what you feel in your heart to be right. You'll be criticized anyway.
If I spit, they will take my spit and frame it as great art.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
In charity there is no excess.
Self-command is the main discipline.
Christians are rare people on earth.
He who has begun has half done. Dare to be wise begin.
By the will art thou lost, by the will art thou found, by the will art thou free, captive, and bound.
Culture: the cry of men in face of their destiny.
Sex alleviates tension. Love causes it.
Whether a fellow winds up with a nest egg or a goose egg depends a heap on the kind of chick he married.
I will fight for my children on any level so they can reach their potential as human beings and in their public duties.