Office 2003 for 50 bucks

From: Rosalyn Thayer
Subject: Office 2003 for 50 bucks
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 16:09:38 -0500

Dictators always look good until the last minutes.
A knowledge of men is the prime secret of business success.
If you don't get a kick out of the job you're doing you'd better hunt for another one.
A nation which makes the final sacrifice for life and freedom does not get beaten.
'Tis a superstition to insist on a special diet. All is made at last of the same chemical atoms.
Never be lucid, never state, if you would be regarded great.
Conscience has no more to do with gallantry than it has with politics.

Sensation!! We opened a NEW site with unbepatable prices and products.
800 WORLD BESTp softwarem with 90%f discountz - that is a really BEST offer
just imaginev, you can buy ALL softwarel that you ever need and pay pricel of just one of it!
Officet 2003 for 50$ - nice deal right ? ;) retail price is 700$ - great savingse, huh?

Please spend few momentsy of yours preciousd time to check our offerp - it is more than worthj it!

Pleacse followo here nowa!
In life, as in art, the beautiful moves in curves.
Our trials, our sorrows, and our grieves develop us...
The world of crime is a last refuge of the authentic, uncorrupted, spontaneous event.
The moment avoiding failure becomes your motivation, you're down the path of inactivity. You stumble only if you're moving.
Life is an offensive, directed against the repetitious mechanism of the Universe.
Don't cross the bridge till you come to it.
Sweet are the uses of adversity which, like the toad, ugly and venomous, wears yet a precious jewel in his head.
No man is free who is not a master of himself.
Luck is being ready for the chance.
If the young knew and the old could, there is nothing that couldn't be done.
Profit is the ignition system of our economic engine.
Two cheers for Democracy: one because it admits variety and two because it permits criticism.
The world has always gone through periods of madness so as to advance a bit on the road to reason.
Knowledge, humbles a great person, astonishes the common, and puffs up the small.
He took the bride about the neck and kissed her lips with such a clamorous smack that at the parting all the church did echo.
The great American novel has not only already been written, it has already been rejected.