Re: Which mail client?

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: Which mail client?
Date: 21 May 2004 06:08:52 +0900

Reiner Steib <4.uce.03.r.s@nurfuerspam.de> writes:
> Is your arch archive (for Gnus) already set up?

Yes, the branch for the Gnus CVS trunk is:

   miles@gnu.org--gnu-2004/gnus--devo--0

The usual mirror for miles@gnu.org--gnu-2004 is:

    http://sourcecontrol.net/~miles/miles@gnu.org--gnu-2004

I still haven't merged in changes from Emacs though; unless I'm missing
something, it's all a huge mess -- it looks like both branches (Emacs
and Gnus V5-8 [nevermind v5-10!]) were changed independently after the
point where emacs was forked, and the Emacs copy includes all sorts of
random junk like whitespace and spelling corrections (but also real bug
fixes).  It's going to take more thought and consultation to do things
well, I think.

But if you just want to track the Gnus CVS trunk using arch, the above
should work great.

-Miles
--
(\(\