RFC alike style

From: Ding Lei
Subject: RFC alike style
Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 16:50:13 +0800

Hello,
        I am now writing some documents with emacs, and really prefer the RFC
style
but it's really cost too much time to format them to RFC style by hand...
    Is there any emacs major/minor mode to write that kind of document? or
some handfull settings such as wrapping text at 80 columns.
    Thank you!

--
Yours,

 || Ext: 8106                            ||
 || Email: <dinglei [A] ipanel [O] cn>   ||
 || Dept. Of Technology/Engineering      ||
 || Embedded Information Services Inc.   ||

"If I am elected, the concrete barriers around the WHITE HOUSE will be
replaced by tasteful foam replicas of ANN MARGARET!"