Red `*' in *info* menus?

From: J Krugman
Subject: Red `*' in *info* menus?
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 18:47:09 +0000 (UTC)

In the menus that come up when I do "C-h i", each available choice
(subtopic) starts with an asterisk.  Most of these asterisks are
rendered in the usual foreground color, but a few of them are
rendered in red.  What do the red asterisks mean?

And, more importantly, how could I have answered this question for
myself using the online info system?  I searched for "[^a-z]red[^a-z]"
the "* Info:  (emacs-21/info)" subtree but nothing came up.

Thanks!

jill

--
To  s&e^n]d  me  m~a}i]l  r%e*m?o\v[e  bit from my a|d)d:r{e:s]s.