Re: getting rid of a mode

From: Sean Richards
Subject: Re: getting rid of a mode
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 15:58:46 +1200

Raimund Kohl-Fuechsle <ray@nabuli.de> writes:

> Hello,
>
> I may have overlooked it ... if so, please excuse: How do I stop a mode
> once it had been called?
>
> E.g.: In wiki-mode it's nice to use outline-minor-mode, but to prevent
> mistakes I'd rather prefer to stop outline-minor-mode before saving the
> buffer to file.
>
> Thanks, ray

c-h f outline-minor-mode

outline-minor-mode is an interactive autoloaded Lisp function in `outline'.
(outline-minor-mode &optional ARG)

Toggle Outline minor mode.
With arg, turn Outline minor mode on if arg is positive, off otherwise.
See the command `outline-mode' for more information on this mode.

Sean

--
"Hver sin smak", sa vintapperen, han drakk mens de andre sloss.