Re: Stop autoindenting!

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: Stop autoindenting!
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 19:28:07 GMT

> I've got a pretty unique coding style for C\C++ that I like.  I think
> it makes my code easy to read and understand (especially once syntax
> highlighting is enabled).

I'd be surprised if other people find it easier to read than the standard
style they've been accustomed to for several years now.

Roll-your-own-style just makes it harder to collaborate with other people.
So please stick to one of the standard styles.  This way it'll be easier
for you to read that standard style (thus helping you read other people's
code).

        Stefan