THe best Services-on the NET !!! Tfwkx

From: donb
Subject: THe best Services-on the NET !!! Tfwkx
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 2004 05:45:13 +0900

For the best services on the NET!

***************************************
Best-in-class freight bill audit, carrier payments, and management
information services. Service is our business. A unique perspective on
customization within a controlled environment.

http://www.bermanblake.com
***************************************

CardWorks is the parent company of Cardholder Management Services (CMS), a
leading third-party bankcard servicer providing growing financial
institutions and non-traditional card issuers in the U.S., U.K. and Canada
with a full range of world-class servicing and support solutions that work -
for cardholders and the bottom line.

http://www.cms-lp.com

All of our services are UNMATCHED - we cannot and WILL NOT be UNDERSOLD!

Please NOTE:
Our websites are whitelisted with the all major ISPs.
So please - ALL antis are not to direct their complaints to our host.