Re: rlogin getting confused by ssh-askpass

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: rlogin getting confused by ssh-askpass
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 17:36:36 -0000

Oh, BTW, another detail about my `ssh' function -- note that it
explicitly runs "bash -i" -- this is to force bash to run as an
`interactive shell', which doesn't seem to happen by default with ssh.

It would be nice to have some way to just let the user's default login
shell run appropriately, but I could never figure it out (ssh's default
behavior is generally pretty annoying for interactive session,
actually).

-Miles
--
We are all lying in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.
-Oscar Wilde