Semantic bovinator question

From: dave . footitt
Subject: Semantic bovinator question
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 17:36:31 -0000

Hi all,

Firstly - I am trying to accomplish a simple intellisense-type
completion facility linked to MS .Net project files, so stop me if
there is one already!

If there isn't, then I'll attempt it.  It seems the `semantic
bovinator' can be of considerable help, but I've read the docs just
now and there's a lot of it.  So I have a few questions:

- Does it support C++ ?

- How do I analyse a buffer?  Everytime I do `M-x bovinate RET' I just
  get an empty buffer with `nil' popping up.  Do I need to do another
  stage somewhere?

- Once the buffer is analysed I presume I can save it, and call the
  functions such as `semantic-analyze-possible-completions' ?

Many thanks,

Dave