Re: Tutorial for Emacs Diary Mode for use as a Journal?

From: Raymond Zeitler
Subject: Re: Tutorial for Emacs Diary Mode for use as a Journal?
Date: 22 Jun 2004 11:07:55 -0700

Thanks, but most of these are clients for web-based journals.  By
"personal journal," I meant one that doesn't reside on a remote,
public server.

Also records-mode didn't install for me properly, and seems to have
been abandoned.

For now I'll edit separate text files and use my file manager to
maintain them.