Re: HOME directory on W98

From: David Vanderschel
Subject: Re: HOME directory on W98
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2004 05:50:11 GMT

Ken's post does not make much sense to me.  It is hardly surprising that Windows
does not know where your HOME directory is until you have specified a value for
the HOME environment variable.  For Windows 98, that is normally done in
autoexec.bat.  What Ken is talking about sounds to me more like what you have to
do in NT (etc.) in the absence of an autoexec.bat file.

Regards,
  David V.