CAN YOU BE TRUSTED?

From: adrianoyibo
Subject: CAN YOU BE TRUSTED?
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 03:14:40 -0000

Dear Friend,

I am a project manager with the Federal Ministry of Works & Housing (FMW&H). I
obtained your email from the internet,while searching for a reliable person,
who could assist usin receiving cash gift from contractors awarded contracts
executed under the current budgetary allocation for NDDC.

These bills had been approved for payment by the concerned ministry. The
contracts had been executed and commissioned.What we are about to receive now,
is a promised cash gift from the contractors whom we have helped during the
process of obtaining the contracts and in the processing of their payments. On
our part, all modalities had been worked out in ensuring a smooth conclusion of
the transfer to you within the next twenty one days. All I want from you is
your details to enable these foreign contractors forward the cash gift to you
on our behalf, because as government officials we cannot collect these cash
gift directly from them, neither are we allowed by law to operate/run a foreign
accounts.

If you are trustworthy and can assist me in receiving these cash gift, I will
like you to provide immediately to me, your full names, address, and telephone
number.Please note that there will be no financial obligation required from you
and this transaction is risk free.For each cash you receive on our behalf, you
will be entitled to 10% of that sum. As soon as you indicate your interest,
further instructions will be passed on to you on the procedure that we will
follow in accomplishing this deal.

Kindly reach me immediately via my confidential e-mail:
adrianoyibo@mail2world.com   furnishing me with your details as stated above.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Mr. Adrian Oyibo.