Re: Where to find latest gnuserv for "GNU Emacs 21.3.1"?

From: Sandip Chitale
Subject: Re: Where to find latest gnuserv for "GNU Emacs 21.3.1"?
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 15:39:29 GMT

"Thorsten Bonow" <thorsten.bonow@post.rwth-aachen.de> wrote in message
87oemkjnnn.fsf@herrrossi.mmweg.rwth-aachen.de">news:87oemkjnnn.fsf@herrrossi.mmweg.rwth-aachen.de...

>     Sandip> Are there any MS Windows binaries for this package? Or
> instructions
>     Sandip> to build it? Does this verion of gnuserv work on windows?
>
> There is a link on the page to a windoze binary and a whole section with the
> heading "Windows". Please feel free to read it.
>
> Toto
>
> PS: Sigh...

Sorry about not being clear. I had already the versions mentioned there. I am
having problem getting it to work on Windows XP.
Especially gnudoit.exe. I was trying to find out if there is any very recent
(2003 or 2004) version of gnuserv which works with
Windows XP. Thanks for the info anyway.

Sandip