Starting

From: John
Subject: Starting
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 18:41:55 +0100

I have been meaning to make a start in using emacs and it seemed to me
that this is a good time, and the obvious way to learn is to use it.
Therefore I thought I might make a start by reading newsgroups via
emacs and reading and sending my email's through it.

Will I need to configure newservers, sendmail and fetchmail etc?
I ask as I have no experience or knowledge of any of these, using up
until now Knode and Kmail with POP and STMP.

--
John