Re: running emacs on a usb disk

From: Bill Kranec
Subject: Re: running emacs on a usb disk
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 17:43:47 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 15:45:34 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time) Bill Kranec
<billk@fastmail.fm> wrote:

Thanks for the useful info and links, but I had something a little bit
different in mind.  The fixes you suggested will work on my personal computer,
but what I would like is to be able to plug the usb disk into any computer, and
launch emacs with my  settings without changing anything on that computer.  (In
other words, run emacs entirely from the removeable drive.)  Is this even
possible?

Thanks Again,

Bill