Re: gnus filter

From: Reiner Steib
Subject: Re: gnus filter
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 18:22:29 +0200

On Fri, Sep 10 2004, Elvin Peterson wrote:

> Reiner Steib <4.uce.03.r.s@nurfuerspam.de> writes:
>> Put the following in your score file:
>>
>> (("xref"
>>   (":.+:.+:" -1000 nil r))
>>  (mark-and-expunge -900))
>>
>> ":.+:.+:" will match all articles posted to three or more newsgroups.
>> Without the expunge line, the articles are marked as read, but still
>> visible.  Adjust to your needs.
>
> This didn't work either.

I works for me.

If you want help, you should give a more useful problem description.
What did you try?  How does it fail?  What doesn't work?  Scoring (see
`V t'), expunge?  In which score file did you put the entry?  Do other
score entries from this file work as expected?  Show us Xref line of
the article.  Did you modify my example? ...

Bye, Reiner.
--
       ,,,
      (o o)