Re: Buffer-specific face overrides

From: David Combs
Subject: Re: Buffer-specific face overrides
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 05:09:17 +0000 (UTC)

In article <878ybptxaw.fsf@tc-1-100.kawasaki.gol.ne.jp>,
Miles Bader  <miles@gnu.org> wrote:
>If someone wants a patch against a recent CVS emacs, I'd be happy to
>make one though (if anyone happens to use my "emacs-miles" arch branch,
>it's already included there).
>
>-Miles
>--
>Somebody has to do something, and it's just incredibly pathetic that it
>has to be us.  -- Jerry Garcia

So, Miles, what have you added/fixed to your emacs?

Do a lot of people use it?

If so, maybe people like me should give it a try?

(Have used emacs for years and years and years, but,
compared to most of the people in this
group, would be considered pretty much a beginner.  No,
I don't program (hardly at all) in elisp.  But I do
very much enjoy what few nifty tricks I'm managed
to pick up over the years.)

Where might I find your emacs -- assuming it's not
way beyond my ability ...?

Thanks!

David