multilingual characters

From: snezhko
Subject: multilingual characters
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 11:35:44 +0700

I am trying to create a MULE input method for cyrillic characters that
corresponds to de-facto standard russian keyboard layout in Windows.

Looked into leim/quail/cyrillic.el and found weird string/character
constants like ,L9FC:5=(B or ?,L9(B

How could I know that the latter corresponds to cyrillic letter "Й"
(unicode 0x0419)? Are there any tables? I have googled for MULE and
found only MULE internal representation that is not appropriate here...

Elisp manual is also keeping silence...

--
WBR, Victor V. Snezhko
EMail: snezhko@indorsoft.ru