todo mode broken?

From: Daniel L Elliott
Subject: todo mode broken?
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 22:27:34 -0500

All,

I am using GNU Emacs 21.3.1 which installed with Fedora Core 1.  I am
having repeated difficulties with the todo mode.  Apparently, it is not
adding categories to the .todo file correctly.  I have tried deleting any
.todo file(s) on my machine and this continues to happen.

Should I just download the latest version?  Any other potential fix?

- dan