Re: Emacs Win32 build

From: Florian Lindner
Subject: Re: Emacs Win32 build
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 18:39:31 +0400

Christian Schlauer schrieb:
Florian Lindner <Florian.Lindner@xgm.de> writes:

I'm looking for a ready to use build of the most recent version of GNU
Emacs for Win32 (XP). What is a trushworthy source?

ftp.gnu.org/gnu/emacs/windows/

(and write in comp.emacs that you've got an answer in gnu.emacs.help)

But I'm also very interessted in answers like the one from "SL" about distribution. And since there are probably others existing I'm also insterested in other answers.

Regards,

Florian