After upgrading, chinese-py input method is not there any more

From: Rodolfo Medina
Subject: After upgrading, chinese-py input method is not there any more
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 20:02:10 +0200

Hi, all.

I recently upgraded from Emacs 21.2.93.1 to the 21.3 version,
and with my disappointing the chinese-py input method is no more there.
With the old version, within Emacs I did

        C-u M-x toggle-input-method RET TAB

and a lot of input methods of languages from all over the world were there,
among which 'chinese-py', 'chinese-py-punct', 'chinese-py-big5',
that are for inputting chinese characters.
Now, instead, when I do 'C-u M-x toggle-input-method RET'
the following message appears in the echo area:

        Input method (default latin-9-prefix):

and, when I type TAB, it says:

        [No match]

. Does anyone know how I can have all those many input methods back?

Thanks,
        Rodolfo