Java mixed case deletion

From: Mahesh Padmanabhan
Subject: Java mixed case deletion
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 11:21:26 -0600

Hi,

I currently have the following set up as part of my java mode hook:

(add-hook 'java-mode-hook
          (function (lambda ()
                      (c-set-style              "stroustrup")
                      (c-set-offset 'inline-open 0)
                      (define-key java-mode-map  "\C-c\C-d" 'insert-date)
                      (make-local-variable      'comment-multi-line)
                      (define-key java-mode-map
                        [C-right] 'c-forward-into-nomenclature)
                      (define-key java-mode-map
                        [C-left] 'c-backward-into-nomenclature)
                      (setq comment-multi-line  t))))

The functions c-forward-into-nomenclature and c-backward-into-nomenclature take care of negotiating mixed case words but i could not find anything that allows me to delete while keeping mixed case in mind.

For example - if there is a word like this: SomeClass then a backward delete word deletes the whole word. What I want is to delete just Class in SomeClass.

Is it possible?

Thanks,
Mahesh