Re: reading binary, non-unix file

From: Mickey Ferguson
Subject: Re: reading binary, non-unix file
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 09:20:58 -0700

Indeed, it does work.  Thanks, Mathias!

Can someone explain the operation of the 'let*' operation?  My lisp
understanding is about pre-school level, maybe not even that.  I've seen the
'let' operation, but never a 'let*' one.  And it's not in my (copyright
1981! - from college days) LISP book.

u654w61tf.fsf@gmail.com">news:u654w61tf.fsf@gmail.com...