Re: (no subject)

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: (no subject)
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2004 23:43:10 +0200

> From: Alexandru Cardaniuc <kodea@mail.ru>
> Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2004 08:05:41 +0300
>
> I am sending myself a test message using Outlook Express 6. Message is
> encoded with Cyrillic(Windows).
>
> That what I get in RMAIL - the full message after running the command
> rmail-toggle-header.
> [...]

I think the problem is due to that "format=flowed" part (RMAIL is not
prepared to have it in the Content-Type header).  Can you tweak your
Outlook Express to send a message without the "format=flowed" part and
see if that helps?

> Actually the manual is very good. But the part concerning
> coding systems is not fully described.

It's impossible to fully describe that stuff, as it's very
complicated.  Admittedly, the manual could be more detailed, though,
sigh.