NTemacs doesn't understand RCS

From: Scott Thibault
Subject: NTemacs doesn't understand RCS
Date: 4 Nov 2004 08:19:34 -0800

Hi,

I'm using a version of RCS that allows you to create a text file
called RCS that contains a pointer to the RCS directory rather than a
real directory - a work around for not having links on Windows.

So, the question is how do I get emacs to understand these link files?
 Out-of-the-box, when I try C-x v v, the ci command fails with the
message \src\RCS\file.c,v already exists.  I assume because emacs
doesn't recognize the RCS "link" and tries to do a ci -i.

Any ideas??

--Scott