Re: Invoking cvs update in Emacs

From: LEE Sau Dan
Subject: Re: Invoking cvs update in Emacs
Date: 06 Nov 2004 17:28:20 +0800

    >> C-x v C-h shows you some other related bindings.  I agree with
    >> Jochen that M-x cvs-update RET is cool, but there is also C-x v
    >> d which is similar.  C-x v d also works with RCS, which is cool
    >> in another way ;-)

    Arturs> Danke. Will try the commands out.

Consider using PCL-CVS, which is now bundled with Emacs.

        M-x cvs-examine

and then enter the pathname of your WORKING COPY.  Read the info pages
to learn to use this cool interface.

What's more, there is a similar interface (not bundled) for 'svn', too!

--
Lee Sau Dan                     李守敦                          ~{@nJX6X~}

E-mail: danlee@informatik.uni-freiburg.de