Re: emacs for everything?

From: Joe Fineman
Subject: Re: emacs for everything?
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 01:57:57 GMT

Kin Cho <ignore-this-prefixkin@techie.com> writes:

> I think it will be a long time before a emacs-based browser would
> work as well as one of the popular web browsers.

I would be willing to put up with a fair amount of clunkiness in other
departments if I could have a browser in which every text window was
an Emacs window.  Replacing Pine & NN with Gnus was a new birth of
freedom for me.
--
---  Joe Fineman    joe_f@verizon.net

||:  Under modern manners, peculiar feelings cling to error.  :||