Re: sql-ms *SQL* buffer shows no output

From: William Goedicke
Subject: Re: sql-ms *SQL* buffer shows no output
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 19:00:56 GMT

Dear Michael -

    Michael> William Goedicke writes:
    >>
    >> Everything seems to go fine.logging but, nothing ever shows up
    >> int the *SQL* buffer.  Anybody seen this before?

    Michael> Can you tell me what version of Emacs, sql.el, and
    Michael> SQL-Server you are using?

Cygwin XEmacs 21.4.5,
sql.el 1.6.5,
SQL Server Enterprise Edition 8.00.760(SP3)

    Michael> What is sql-ms-program set to?  (osql works better than
    Michael> isql).

I switched to osql and, WAHOE!  It's working.

Thanks for the timely and effective support.

     Yours -      Billy

     William Goedicke     goedicke@goedsole.com
     Cell 617-510-7244    http://www.goedsole.com:8080

          Lest we forget:

A day without raw fish is like a day without sunshine.

        - William Goedicke