didn't make the alumni list?

From: Bragg angry
Subject: didn't make the alumni list?
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 18:13:55 -0300

QUESTION:

Please select the one below that best describes you

1. I am happy with my dead end job I don't care about my future
2. I want to get ahead but I just don't have the education credentials
3. I heard about buying your graduation papers online but i'm not sure where to find this
4. I am spending years in school because i want to earn my graduation legit

I don't want to receive stuff like this anymore