Fw: electrophoresis

From: Adriana Barber
Subject: Fw: electrophoresis
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 14:04:08 -0800

I had received this this morning, did you sign up for this yet?
http://www.downloadnetwerk.com/info.html
You can file share dvd's, video games & music.  I saw 5 CD's I dont have yet so
I grabbed those.
Be sure and let me know once you've seen it - you're going to flip.
Theres areas in the website that have walkthroughs on how to burn your
selections to CD.
I know this, the movie section has movies in it that are still in theates - I
dont know about you but thats seriously impressive.
Talk to you tommorow.

Bessie