Re: How to specify minor modes via -*- ?

From: V. L. Simpson
Subject: Re: How to specify minor modes via -*- ?
Date: 23 Nov 2004 11:52:37 -0600

    > kj wrote:
    >> I can set a file's major mode by including the line -*-
    >> mode:  whatever -*- at the top of the file.  How can I
    >> specify the minor modes?

You can add another mode switch.

-*- mode: text; mode: outline-minor -*-
              ^ Don't forget that semi-colon.

It's probably better to use the 'Local Variable' construct at the
end of the file:

 Local Variable:
 mode: text
 mode: outline-minor   <- Put as many of these lines as you wish
 End:

Comment that section if it's some kind of source code file.

Have fun,
vls