Re: Efficient Emacs usage?

From: Lee Sau Dan
Subject: Re: Efficient Emacs usage?
Date: 24 Nov 2004 11:33:03 +0800

    Micha> And you can use flyspell-mode to check spelling
    Micha> interactively.

I've tried it  and I hate it.  It's too  _distracting_.  I can't write
with such a distracting feature.

    Micha> gdb is more powerful then anything MS Visual can spit my
    Micha> way. It does take some time to get used to.

And you  can use Emacs  as a gdb  frontend.  It's quite cool.   I have
never used  gdb outside  Emacs for many  many years.  Just  can't live
with  the  raw  gdb interface.   The  Emacs  frontend  is such  a  big
enhancement.

--
Lee Sau Dan                     李守敦                          ~{@nJX6X~}

E-mail: danlee@informatik.uni-freiburg.de