Re: REPL

From: Elvin Peterson
Subject: Re: REPL
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 23:23:07 +0530

Marco Gidde wrote:
Elvin Peterson <elvin_peterson@yahoo.com> writes:

How do I create a REPL for emacs for elisp?

You could try the command ielm (Interactive Emacs Lisp Mode). It's
more like the 'classical' REPL you might know from other Scheme or
Common Lisp implementations.

Thanks. I get the error -- command cat not found when I try to run it. IIRC, the REPL code for COMMON LISP is just a couple of lines, so I was hoping someone would post similar stuff for emacs.

Thanks.