Re: build-and-save-all

From: Kevin Rodgers
Subject: Re: build-and-save-all
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2004 10:58:27 -0700

Rodrigo Canellas wrote:
I would like to create a function that would save all the buffers and then build the project being edited.

If I got it tight, in order to run 'make' the cursor must be in the buffer of the 'makefile', or at least in a buffer of a file saved in the same directory of the 'makefile'. So, before calling 'make', this function must first set the 'makefile' buffer as the current buffer.

Right.  So how do you know where the Makefile is, and what it is called?
Once that's established, it should be simple to implement in Emacs Lisp.

--
Kevin Rodgers