Run NTEmacs from cmd prompt under windows xp

From: emacs Fan
Subject: Run NTEmacs from cmd prompt under windows xp
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 00:57:36 +0900

Hi,
Everyone.

I want to use ssh in emacs.(CVS Emacs and Cygwin)
But it seems that the windows version of NTEmacs has some problems
when I use ssh command in emacs shell.(famous terminal probelm).

So I  have to start emacs with option -nw under cmd prompt.
But the prompt window seems too small for display the emacs buffer. or
how to control emacs to only display in 80X25 mode?

Thanks in advance.
--
steven