THE PAPACY IS THE ANTICHRIST THAT IS TRYING TO CHANGE THE LAW OF GOD. DA

From: Seventh Day Adventist Friends
Subject: THE PAPACY IS THE ANTICHRIST THAT IS TRYING TO CHANGE THE LAW OF GOD. DANIEL 7:25
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 20:25:17 -0600

THE PAPACY IS THE ANTICHRIST THAT IS TRYING TO DESTROY THE LAW OF GOD. DANIEL
7:25
THIS IS THE LAST WARNING. THE LAW OF GOD IS ETERNAL BECAUSE GOD IS ETERNAL
14:12. MT. 5:17
SATURDAY SEVENTH DAY IS THE TRUE LORD'S DAY. EXO. 20.8-11
SUNDAY IS A FALSE PAGAN DAY. IT IS NOT IN THE BIBLE. IT WAS USED TO WORSHIP
SATAN

English Pdf
http://www.geocities.com/lawofgod01/fullwebeng.pdf

English Flash.
http://www.geocities.com/lawofgod01/fullwebeng.swf

Be Patiente to download

http://www.steps2life.org

S E VE N T H   D A Y    A D V E N T I S T   D O C T R I NE

GOD SAID:  "Remember the S a b b a t h day, to keep it holy. Six days you
shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is the Sabbath of
the LORD your God. In it you shall do no work: you, nor your son, nor your
daughter, nor your male servant, nor your female servant, nor your cattle,
nor your stranger who is within your gates. For in six days the LORD made
the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested
the seventh day. Therefore the LORD blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed
it."  (Exodous 20:8-11) S A B B A T H =GOD`S HOLY DAY (SATURDAY 7TH DAY) :
SUNDAY= DAY OF THE SUN (1ST DAY)

JESUS IS  C O M I N G SOON , PREPARE

THE DEAD WILL BE IN THE DUST UNTIL SECOND CHRIST COMING,
THEY ARE NOT IN HEAVEN OR HELL
John 5 28
Do not marvel at this; for the hour is coming in which all who are in the
graves will hear His voice and come forth--those who have done good, to
the resurrection of life, and those who have done evil, to the
resurrection of condemnation.

JESUS IS THE WAY NOT MARY OR THE  P O P E
J o h n 1 4: 6
Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes
to the Father except through Me.

J E S U S   IS    THE    C H I E F    C O R  N E R S T O N E    N O T    P E T
E R
1 C o r i n t h i a n s 3:11
For no other foundation can anyone lay than that which is laid, which is
Jesus Christ.

*******
T H E   P A P AC Y  IS  THE  A N T I C H R I S T.
V I C A R I O U S FILII DEI =
V(5) I(1) C(100) ARI(1) OV(5)S FI (1)L (50)I(1)I(1)D(500)EI(1)
5+1+100+1+5+1+50+1+1+500+1=666
D V X CLERI = 500 + 5 + 100 + 50 +1          (LORD OF CLERGY)
L A T I N VS R E X S A C E R D O S = 50 + 1 + 5 + 10 + 100 + 500
(LATIN PRIEST KING)

"Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding
calculate the number of the beast, for it is the
number of a man: His number is 666." Rev. 13:18

ALL THE C A T H O L I C SYSTEM IS A COPY OF B A BY L O N`S   R E L I G I O N
IS THE MOTHER OF THE H A R L O T S R e v e l a t i o n 17:4
The woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet, and adorned with gold and precious
stones and pearls, having in her hand a golden cup full of abominations and the
filthiness of her fornication.[1]

THE C A T H O L I C   C H U R C H  P A P A C Y   IS THE ANTICHRIST THAT

CHANGED THE L A W OF GOD .
Daniel 7:25
He shall speak pompous words against the Most High, Shall persecute[1]
the saints of the Most High, And shall intend to change times and law.
Then the saints shall be given into his hand For a time and times and half
a time.

DON`T CALL FATHER TO THE  P O P E OR   P R I E S T S
Matthew 23:9
Do not call anyone on
earth your father; for One is your Father, He who is in heaven.

THE T R U E PEOPLE OF GOD KEEPS THE FAITH OF  J E S U S  AND THE 10 C O MM A N
D M E N T S
Revelation 14:12
Here is the patience of the saints; here are those[1] who keep the
commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.

Your Seventh Day Adventist Friends
Jesus loves you. John 3:16

08/12/2004 20:25:17