Re: term-mode default colors

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: term-mode default colors
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 11:02:06 +0100

Am 13.12.2004 um 21:03 schrieb Neil:

I would like to setup default fg/bg colors in term-mode.

Marco Melgazzi, the author of ANSI colourization, writes in term.el:

;;; ANSI colorization should work well, I've decided to limit the interpreter
;;; to five outstanding commands (like ESC [ 01;04;32;41;07m.
;;; You shouldn't need more, if you do, tell me and I'll increase it. It's
;;; so easy you could do it yourself...
;;;
;;;  Blink, is not supported.  Currently it's mapped as bold.
;;;
;;; Important caveat:
;;; -----------------
;;; if you want custom colors in term.el redefine term-default-fg-color
;;;  and term-default-bg-color BEFORE loading it.
;;;
;;;             ----------------------------------------
;;;
;;; If you'd like to check out my complete configuration, you can download ;;; it from http://www.polito.it/~s64912/things.html, it's ~500k in size and ;;; contains my .cshrc, .emacs and my whole site-lisp subdirectory. (notice
;;; that this term.el may be newer/older than the one in there, please
;;; check!)

--
Greetings

  Pete

Time flies like an error
but fruitflies like a banana

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

  Pete

Üblicherweise begehen Menschen beim Entwerfen vollkommen narrensicherer Dinge gerne den Fehler, das Genie des Volltrottels zu unterschätzen.