ange-ftp and ftp server time zone

From: kurtz
Subject: ange-ftp and ftp server time zone
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 19:58:58 +0100

Using ange-ftp I open a dired buffer on a remote ftp server:

$ emacs /kurtzlog@ftp.usuarios.lycos.es:/ &

I find one of the remote files and edit it, then get this message on
the minibuffer:

``index.html changed on disk; really edit the buffer? (y, n, r or C-h)''

I found out that maybe the remote ftp server is running in a different
time zone, this is, last modification time for remote index.html file
is 18:41, where here it's 19:41. I suspect here I am having the
problem.

Any workaround? Thanks in advance.
--
http colon slash slash kurtz dot blogsite dot org