NYC LOCAL: Tuesday 11 January 2005 Lisp NYC Meeting

From: secretary
Subject: NYC LOCAL: Tuesday 11 January 2005 Lisp NYC Meeting
Date: 11 Jan 2005 06:16:26 -0500

  what="official Lisp NYC announcement">

 From: Heow Eide-Goodman <lists@alphageeksinc.com>
 Subject: [Lisp] Lisp meeting, January 11th 7:00 @ Westside

 Dearest Lisp-geek,

 Who says a meeting without an incredi-geeky presentation is a "mere"
 drink fest?  Bah I say, because you'll need a lot of booze to wash this
 down...

 CLRFI CLRFI CLRFI ATTACK !!!!  http://clrfi.alu.org/

 Yes the Common Lisp Request for Improvements is neeeearly ready to
 launch and I'm sure someone smarter than you at LispNYC has an idea
 worthy of publishing.  :-)  So if those itty ideas scraping on the
 inside of your skull are lisp-related, we'll supply a mediocrum of
 Engrish skillz and everyone can help define history.

 WEBSITE

 Although a new box is in the works, the website could use some
 disucssion.  Maybe fire up ye-old web crew.

 THE BRITISH ACCENT KNOWN AS NICK LEVINE  http://www.nicklevine.org/

 ...will be visiting town Friday Jan 28th and leaving that
 Sunday.  It's up to you crazy lispnycs to keep him busy.

 We will be meeting Tuesday January 11th at the Westside Brewery (340
 Amsterdam Ave. off the 1,2,3,9 subway between 76th-77th) from 7:00 to
 9:00 PM.

 - Heow